Are You In Pain After Running?
Microscopic tearing of the muscle fibers is likely the cause. When running, your calf muscles vibrate and dissipate (or lose) energy. As a result of microscopic tearing of the muscle fibers, your muscles become sore after running. This is the main cause of pain after running.
Camden Gear compression sleeves will help you recover faster.
These true graduated compression socks support your muscles and increase blood flow.
– Reduce pain from shin splints.
– Recover faster after your run.
– Reduce fatigue during your run.
– Especially helpful for nurses and others who work on their feet all day
Measure the thickest part of your calf (circumference) to determine the proper size compression sleeve for you.
Calf Size Measurements
Small: 7″ – 9.5″
Medium: 9.5″ – 11.5″
Large: 11.5″ – 14.5″
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00JKVVTT6